Terms & Conditions
The promoter of the Shmoo Thickshakes prize draw (the “Promotion”) is Aimia Foods Limited with its registered office at Penny Lane, Haydock, Merseyside, WA11 0QZ (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to residents aged 16 or over in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agents and anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
- There is 1 prize available to be won every week of the Promotion starting the week commencing 1st July 2019 until the 1st September 2019 – plus a Grand Prize will be drawn at the end of the Promotion from all entries between 1st July and the 1st September 2019. Entries can be made between 12:01am on each Sunday and midnight each Saturday during the promotion period. Prizes will be drawn on a weekly basis. The closing date for the final weekly draw is midnight on 01/09/19.
- The prizes are as follows:
|Week Commencing||1st Prize|
|1st July||Fitbit Inspire|
|8th July||Amazon Echo|
|15th July||£50 Amazon voucher|
|22nd July||Fitbit Inspire|
|29th July||Amazon Echo|
|5th August||£50 Cinema voucher|
|12th August||Fitbit Inspire|
|19th August||Amazon Echo|
|26th August||£50 High street voucher|
|Grand Prize||Shmoo Milkshake Machine & Hamper|
- There are no cash or other alternative prizes available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable.
- Entry to the Promotion is free and no purchase is necessary. To enter the Promotion, participants should visit the Promoter’s Facebook page @Shmoothickshakes (the “Page”) or Instagram page @Shmoothickshakes and comment on the Promotion post with their favourite milkshake flavour. Where the Promoter’s notifies a participant that they have won a prize, within 14 days of the Promoter’s notification the winning participant must send the Promoter a private Facebook message via the Page with their details to claim their prize, including the participant’s full name, email address and postage address. Where a winning participant fails to provide such details to the Promoter within 28 days of the Promoter notifying the participant that they have won a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original winner.
- Participants may withdraw consent to such use of personal information as referred to in clause 6 above, by writing to the Promoter.
- Limit of one entry per week. The Promoter will not accept entries that are: (a) automatically generated by computer; (b) completed by third parties or in bulk; (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or (d) incomplete.
- Each week, one winner will be drawn at random from the pool of all valid entrants in that week using independently approved randomising selection software. The Grand Prize will be drawn after the 1st September closing date from all the entries during the competition period.
- In entering the Promotion, participants confirm that they are eligible to do so, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants and disqualify any participant who is ineligible or whose conduct is contrary to these terms and conditions. Disqualification may result in forfeiture of prizes.
- The closing date for the final weekly draw is midnight on 01/09/19.
- All winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the close of the respective draw.
- Please allow 28 days for the delivery of prizes from your notification of winning.
- Prize winners may be asked to participate in publicity, however, this is not a requirement of entering the draw.
- We intend to make the winner’s name and county available on written request up to 3 months after the closing date of the draw. If you do not want your name or county to be published, please let us know. Please send a self-addressed envelope to the following address: Shmoo Promotion, Aimia Foods Limited, Penny Lane, Haydock, Merseyside WA11 0QZ.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding all aspects of the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law the Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss or injury as the result of promotional participation or acceptance of a prize.
- Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude the liability of the Promoter, its agents and distributors for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation (i.e. a deliberate untruthful statement which caused a participant to enter into the Promotion).
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. The participants understand that they are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. In accepting these terms and conditions, participants release Facebook and Instagram from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.