The Shmoo Tour Promotion
The promoter of the Shmoo Thickshakes prize draw (the “Promotion”) is Aimia Foods Ltd with its registered office at Penny Lane, Haydock, Merseyside, WA11 0QZ (the “Promoter”).
- By entering the Promotion, participants confirm they are eligible to participate in the Promotion, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the associated promotional material. Please see prize information and restrictions below. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the promotional material, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 13 or over excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agents and anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion. The Promotion commences at 10:00 am on the 10th June 2019, and finishes at 23:59 on the 28th June 2019. The Promoter will notify the winner via Facebook direct message or Instagram direct message, by Monday 1st July, except where a winner fails to respond to the Promoter’s notification in which case the procedure set out in clause 3 below shall apply.
- Entry to the Promotion is free and no purchase is necessary. To enter the Promotion, participants must upload a “selfie” (a self-portrait type image) of themselves with a Shmoo milkshake visible in the photograph. The selfie should not contain anyone else in the photo or any 3rd party trademarks, abusive or foul language. The entrant must tag the Promoter’s Facebook page @Shmoothickshakes (the “Page”) or the Promoter’s Instagram page @Shmoothickshakes. Where the Promoter notifies a participant that they have won the prize, within 14 days of the Promoter’s notification the winning participant must send the Promoter a private Facebook message via the Page or private Instagram message via the Page, with the winning participant’s details to claim their prize, including the participant’s full name and email address . Where a winning participant fails to provide such details to the Promoter within 28 days of the Promoter notifying the participant that they have won the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to award the prize to a substitute winner.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible to win the prize.
- The winner will be selected randomly by an independent person, under the supervision of an independent person from all unique entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winner before awarding the prize.
- The winner will receive the prize, which is stated in the post they enter on. See prize information and restrictions below.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
- Entry does not guarantee a prize. The winner may be asked to participate in publicity associated with the Promotion. However this is not an eligibility requirement for the purposes of the Promotion.
- The prize will be 1x £100 Amazon Gift Voucher via an e-gift card, redeemable at www.amazon.co.uk. Over 18s only. Winner must reside within the UK. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-transferable. If the prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter will choose a suitable replacement of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion or any technical failures or malfunctions, whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Prizes will be sent out to the winner by 12th July 2019 via email.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. The participants understand that they are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. In accepting these terms and conditions, participants release Facebook and Instagram from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
- We intend to make the winner’s name and county available on written request up to 3 months after the closing date of the Promotion. If you do not want your name or county to be published, please let us know. If you wish to request the name and county of a prize-winner, please send a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address set out above.
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion, participants agree to the Promoter processing their personal data for the purposes of carrying out the Promotion and notifying and advertising the winner. Unless we have your express consent to use your data for other purposes, we will delete your personal data at the end of the Promotion. All entrants grant the Promoter a licence to use their images.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its reasonable discretion, exclude any participant from participating in the Promotion.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.