Terms & Conditions
The promoter of the Promotion is Aimia Foods Ltd with its registered office at Penny Lane, Haydock, Merseyside, WA11 0QZ (the “Promoter”).
- By entering the Promotion, participants confirm they are eligible to participate in the Promotion, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the associated promotional material. Please see prize information and restrictions below. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the promotional material, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agents and anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion. The Promotion commences at 10:00 am on the 8th April 2019, and finishes at 23:59 on the 31st May 2019. The Promoter will notify all winners via Facebook direct message or Instagram direct message, within 14 days of each prize draw, except where a winner fails to respond to the Promoter’s notification in which case the procedure set out in clause 3 below shall apply.
- Entry to the Promotion is free and no purchase is necessary. To enter the Promotion, participants have to follow the instructions specified on the Facebook post on the Promoter’s Facebook page @Shmoothickshakes (the “Page”) or the Promoter’s Instagram page @Shmoothickshakes. Where the Promoter notifies a participant that they have won a prize, within 14 days of the Promoter’s notification the winning participant(s) must send the Promoter a private Facebook message via the Page or private Instagram message via the Page, with the winning participant’s details to claim their prize, including the participant’s full name, email address and postage address. Where a winning participant fails to provide such details to the Promoter within 28 days of the Promoter notifying the participant that they have won a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to award the prize to a substitute winner.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Winners will be selected randomly by an independent person, under the supervision of an independent person from all unique entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners before awarding a prize.
- The winners will receive the prize, which is stated in the post they enter on. See prize information and restrictions below.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
- Entry does not guarantee a prize. Winners may be asked to participate in publicity associated with the Promotion, however this is not an eligibility requirement for the purposes of the Promotion.
- The prize will be 2 Boxes of 10 Pods (20 Pods Total): 1x Shmoo Chocolate Milkshake Pods (10 Pods) and 1x Shmoo Strawberry Milkshake Pods (10 Pods). There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-transferable. If the prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter will choose a suitable replacement of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion or any technical failures or malfunctions, whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes will be sent out to winners by 15th June 2019.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. The participants understand that they are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. In accepting these terms and conditions, participants release Facebook and Instagram from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
- The winners’ name and county will be made available on written request up to 3 months after the closing date of the Promotion. If you wish to request the name and county of a prize-winner, please send a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address set out above.
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion, participant’s consent to the Promoter processing their personal data for the purposes of carrying out the Promotion and notifying and advertising the winner (unless we have your express consent) and will be deleted thereafter.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude any participant from participating in the Promotion.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.